While I was traveling from Kuala Lumpur to London (on the dreaded Malaysian Airlines). I started watching “Pretty Woman” this was the first time I had ever sat down and watched the movie from start to finished. I loved it so much I ended up buying it on DVD.
In pretty woman the CALL GIRL (Vivian) changes the mind, heart and Soul of the hard working Edward Lewis. This really pissed of Stucky as it ruined his reputation of buying and breaking up and old mans business as he worked so hard for 10 years but then Vivian changed Edward.
1, I don’t really approve of Pornography. Pornography has a huge misconception than real sex. You will never emulate what you see online. So you really need to stop jacking off in the sink while reading Playboy and start thinking about past sexual encounters
2. I no longer have sexual dysfunctions that I have had since 24. I am not that anxious/nervous about sex as I was when I was 24 and 27. So therefore some mature woman out there has fixed up my dysfunction as I feel like some women can make erection problems disappear LIKE MAGIC!
3. It made me change the way I think about religion. I stopped seeing myself as Catholic 2 years ago after I met some strange woman and that’s when I realize I didn't see myself worthy of being Catholic or religious because I would rather get off as much as possible than abstain for a god I don’t even think exist in some ways.
So if you’re having sex before marriage and you still consider yourself religious. Then leave the church because under their eyes you aren't worthy at all.
I would rather get laid that be religious. But if you do want to have premarital sex and follow some religion there is always: Satanism or Buddhism or Rastafarian. Go follow one of those or even better put a Buddist statue in your room.
4. It also gave me a desire that I don’t ever want to get married or have children and how proud I am to put on a condom and get off as much as possible. I got too many adversities in my own system that prevents me from ever wanting to: be in a relationship, get married or have children. Some of my good/Bad cousins have traveled but they have ended up starting families.
I don’t want to do any of that family making crap. I have never been in a serious relationship in my entire life. I had a girlfriend when I was in Primary School but we moved away and the girls I had crushes on in High School had no affection for me.
So In my own ways I would never ever want to get involved in a relationship. I would rather go to bed with a woman who is years older than me and she can connect with me in that way.
I’m not interested in living in with someone else. I’d rather just rent a Studio apartment and do my job and work. If I wanted to get laid I would either go visit some mature woman in the city.
So everytime I go out and get laid once every few months. I realize that seeing a woman is allot better than Heavy Metal. When I go out to a bar and I get hit on by mature women or I talk to them. I feel like I am hitting the jackpot.
When I go to a Heavy Metal gig. There are no mature women in sight and nearly every woman I see is FUCKING TAKEN. If I were a fully hardcore dressed metalhead guy like Bill Morgan or Chris of Bastardizer. I’d be dating a Gothic woman my age with tats that has the same passion for a genre music that has been close to me for 10 years.
So that’s when I realize that not every woman in the world is going to like Heavy Metal at all. According to my Uncle Billy in England. He’s been a Metalhead all of his life and been married for some 38 years with 4 children and people don't like his choice of music.
Woman who like the same things as you are hard to come by. But if you start talking to woman that don’t like your favorite music, then they are just loosing you up and that’s what makes me choose Sex over Heavy Metal any day of the week.
If I was to describe a perfect woman for me she would be
- Of European/Caucasian background
- Not that religious at all but willing to understand Buddhism
- Over 45 and up
- With Blonde or red hair
- No tattoos at all
So once I find my perfect woman. Its not going to be about love and relationship. Its just going to be get off once in a while.
So even if I don’t get in a relationship I am still going to call myself a Metalhead but I am not going to let music play an important part in my life and mind.