1) The bracelet you see me wearing in my photos is my medical alert bracelet. One one side it says Cortisone (the Injection I am given if I am REALLY SICK) and the other side say Hypopituritarism (my medical condition)
2) I don't have a good track record of references. It's because after I leave jobs I don't really like to keep in touch with EX EMPLOYERS. I mean you can pretty much get any job in hospitality without a reference check
3) I have not been unemployed since December 2010. This was when I cut my hair at aged 25 and went back into Hospitality. I was unemployed while I was living in Birmingham during July-August 2015 but I came back to work when I got back to Australia
4) I read "Sahara Press Service" everyday to check up on the Saharawi People in North Africa who to this present day still haven't had a bloody referendum on self determination.
5)I found my Fathers family in Middlesbrough in April 2012 after only searching for them for a few months. I found so many new relatives once I got to Middlesbrough in August 2012
6) The only countries I have regretted not spending enough time in are: Slovakia,Slovenia and Macedonia
7) I don't care about what others think about me travelling by myself. Its because people I know of are too much of a pussy to go travelling because they are tied up in everyday things. Just drop everything and goto Papua New Guinea is what I would say to people
8) I will always class myself as British over Australian any day of the week. Anyone who was born in the British Diaspora has the right to be British. This means I will be supporting Andy Murray over that scumbag Nick Kyrgios.
9) My first pop concert was Avril Lavinge that my brother made me attend in June 2003 at aged 17. My first Rock concert was U2 in November 2006 aged 20. My first Metal concert was Slayer in April 2007 aged 21
10) I don't like getting involved in religion because I stopped seeing myself as Catholic in November 2013. Its because I was having sex before marriage and I didn't agree with the laws of the Catholic Church. If I walk past any western Church in the world I just CRINGE. But If I walk past a Buddhist Temple or spend time with my Buddhist friends then I feel at peace.
11) I was 24 when I lost my virginity in June 2010 and I didn't end up getting laid for 3 years after that happened.
12) I believe that you shouldn't really own too much shit in life. There is no way your going to be a global nomad with all the CD's, DVDs and Books you own. I reckon you should downsize your clutter and only own things that are memorable to you.
Books and CDs and now in digital form and so are movies.
I sold all my records in 2014 because I couldn't take them with me when I wanted to go live in Birmingham for sometime
13) I refuse to attend any future family gatherings in New Zealand because I have had shit times attending crappy reunions in New Zealand. Worst of all if I take a week out of my life to go visit a GOOD COUSIN in Wellington then I have lost a week of Income and Newstart payments.
14) I have paid for sex in the past, present and I will do in the future. I have also attended sex parties and swingers clubs.I enjoy getting with older women for half an hour every month. I don't see myself ever wanting to get married, have kids or have a girlfriend. Its not wrong to pay for sex if you have adversities in life that are holding you back.
15) I made stop motion movies with Lego when I was 20-22. I stopped making movies in 2008 because I had no time to do them when I had a full time job as a dishwasher. I also commited Career suicide by deleting my Youtube account because I was being a bit of a TROLL on youtube. For the record I was known as BLOCKHEADMAN
16) I have appeared in the background on TV many times. Especially on Sunrise and the 6pm news on Channel 9
18) My mentors in travel are: Michael Palin, Graham Hughes, Henry Rollins as well as Johnny Blair from dontstopliving.net and Johnny Ward from onestep4ward.com
19) I once obtained a Yemeni Tourist visa from the Moroccan Consulate in March 2013. I did plan on visiting San'aa for 3 days in July 2013. But I had to come home in July 2013 as I had really bad back pain in Bulgaria and I wanted to start a new job. I do hope to visit Yemen one day in the future just for the sake of saying I have been to a country that starts with Y. But I will have to stay on the island of Socotra instead of visiting the mainland
20) I prefer to stay at home and save money rather than attending a concert or a gig in Sydney
21)I have an amazing friend called Hani who lives in Tehran. I met him in Sydney in June 2009 and I was reunited with him in Tehran in August 2012. I do wish to re visit Tehran so I can see Hani. But its hard to visit Iran when you prefer to travel on a British passport rather than an Australian Passport
22) I regretted not visiting Mexico when I visited California in April 2010. I would have prefered to visit Central America than chasing after a Pornstar in Montreal
23) I spent 2 hours a day at my local library working on this website because my laptop at home is a piece of shit
24) I started doing YOGA in November 2014 after my Aunt Cecily died. I didn't really like my Aunt and her death didn't affect me in anyway. But I felt it was great that I do something once in a while
25) I would rather learn Krav Maga than attend Yoga incase I ever have to kick the crap out of someone while being mugged
26) I am against Imperialism and I feel that the only way to break down the walls of Imperalism is to go visit so many so called "3rd world" or Left Wing nations and buy goods off the less fortunate by putting money in the pockets.
27) I would really love to go on a tour of DPR Korea and have a North Korean visa in my British Passport issued at the DPR Korean embassy in London
28) I hate paying for Travel Insurance because I never got sick on 3 holidays and when I got sick in January 2015 in Borneo my Travel Insurance company would only pay me $150 for my trip cancelation. This didn't make up for the $500 of unused flights
29) I am really bad at booking travel way way in advances because 10 months down the track I don't end up travelling because I either go Overseas before that date or I have to stay at home and work on things.
30) It took me 2 trips to the UK to get a BANK ACCOUNT and 4 trips to live in Birmingham for a month and get an NI Number. I am still yet to get a NHS number.